Fees & Appointments:
- Consultations are by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Trainings and therapist supervision may take place on other days.
- Skype sessions are available.
- Fees for consultations are determined according to whether the therapy is individual, group, or couple.
- Individual sessions last one hour.
- Group as well as couples sessions usually last 90 minutes.
- Anne proposes a sliding scale for people experiencing financial difficulty.
- The French Sécurité Sociale does not reimburse sessions, but some insurance companies do.
- Fees are discussed at the first session.
Request a session now
Appointments and office policy:
- Appointments are held in Maisons-Laffite:
7 avenue Alexandre III
- If you must cancel the same day as your appointment, you are required to pay for the session.
- Sessions cancelled 48 to 24 hours in advance must also be paid, except if you are able to reschedule the same week, in which case 50% of the cancelled consultation will be charged.
- Appointments cancelled more than 48 hours in advance are without financial consequence.
- There will be additional charge for home visits and appointments taking place in schools or other institutions.
- Email exchanges are reserved for scheduling purposes, except under certain exceptional circumstances.