Anne Belgram-Perkins is a licensed clinical psychologist practicing an integrative approach to psychotherapy. Formerly of Richmond, Virginia, Anne Belgram-Perkins has lived in France since 1984. Her office is conveniently located in Le Vésinet (5 minute walk from Le Vésinet-Le Pecq RER station), in the western suburbs of Paris.
She sees adults, couples and families for a variety of problems including anxiety disorders, depression, trauma-related difficulties, cultural adaptation and relationship issues. She is also a certified Emotionally Focused Couple’s therapist and has many years of experience in helping all different kinds of couples, including same-sex and multicultural couples.
In addition to therapy, Anne supervises and trains therapists, health-care professionals and social workers. She intervenes as a consultant for schools, businesses and institutions. Anne speaks French and English fluently and is versed in both Anglo-Saxon and French cultures. In France, she has worked as team psychologist in the public health sector as well as in social services. Anne Belgram-Perkins is a well-rounded and experienced psychotherapist who can help you, your family or your couple with a wide range of difficulties.
Training and Research:
- Certified Family and Couples Therapist, trained at le Ceccof, Paris.
- Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist (ICEEFT).
- Emotion Focused Individual Therapist (York University).
- Diplôme d’études approfondies (DEA) in clinical psychology and psychopathology, Université Paris 8. In the French system, this is a research degree. Research on OCD and religion.
- Diplôme d’études supérieures spécialisées (DESS) in clinical psychology and psychopathology, Université Paris 8. Specialization in intercultural psychology. In France, the DESS in clinical psychology and psychopathology is the state-recognized qualifying diploma for clinical psychologists.
Licensure and professional affiliations:
- Adeli number (French public health register): 789302510
- Certified Therapist Member of the International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT)
- Member of the Fédération Française des Psychologues et de la Psychologie (FFPP)
Fees & Appointments:
- Consultations are by appointment only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Trainings and therapist supervision may take place on other days.
- Skype sessions are available.
- Fees for consultations are determined according to whether the therapy is individual, group, or couple.
- Individual sessions last one hour.
- Group as well as couples sessions usually last 90 minutes.
- Anne proposes a sliding scale for people experiencing financial difficulty.
- The French Sécurité Sociale does not reimburse sessions, but some insurance companies do.
- Fees are discussed at the first session.
Request a session now
Appointments and office policy:
- If you must cancel the same day as your appointment, you are required to pay for the session.
- Sessions cancelled 48 to 24 hours in advance must also be paid, except if you are able to reschedule the same week, in which case 50% of the cancelled consultation will be charged.
- Appointments cancelled more than 48 hours in advance are without financial consequence.
- There will be additional charge for home visits and appointments taking place in schools or other institutions.
- Email exchanges are reserved for scheduling purposes, except under certain exceptional circumstances.